Learn 56 state-of-the-art elite persuasion and influence techniques from my 5 years of influence and performance coaching for top executives in all different types of sales situations. I’m a 2x MIT-backed entrepreneur turned persuasion psychology/negotiation skills coach who has worked with (and made better negotiators of) different profiles, and this course is for you if you’re seeking to improve your influencing, for professional selling or just know more about how to win friends and influence people.
Who This Course is For
– Top CEOs trying to close enterprise sales;
– Top executives trying to “sell” initiatives to executives and board members;
– Top real estate agents trying to close buyers of million-dollar properties;
– Politicians trying to sell initiatives as consensus;
– Billion-dollar AuM hedge fund managers trying to raise capital from allocators;
– All other sorts of persuasion and influence situations (e.g. a husband trying to “sell” his dream vacation to his wife!);
This course is going to help you optimize your influence capability with persuasion skills throughout all the five stages of influence:
– Pre-Framing (establishing your positioning, reputation and authority before the person even comes to you);
– Priming (qualifying and filtering your targets so they become more influenceable);
– Contact (truly connecting and understanding the other side);
– Disarmament (provoking, weakening an destroying objections the other side may have);
– Constriction (providing final incentives to close the person);
Throughout my experience in persuasion psychology/influencing/negotiation skills coaching and training, I’ve compiled a framework with my most elite persuasion skills and influence techniques to use for sales, and I’ll share all of them with you on this course. Besides just pure influence and technique, there are multiple bonuses included to help consolidate these influence lessons.
These techniques use similar psychological principles leveraged by persuasion scientists and master salesmen. You will see many techniques similar to Robert Cialdini’s, Chris Voss’s and/or Grant Cardone’s, for example, but these will be the deeper, more general psychological persuasion elements (don’t be scared by the “general” – we will apply them and explore very specific applications of these). Field-tested and proven in the most extreme situations.
Not only will you know about each one of the 56 techniques presented, I will walk you through specific applications of these, and even how to counternegotiate when others use them against you.