Udemy – Microsoft Excel 2013 Beginner Training [100% off] Worth $99!
Want to learn Excel but you’re afraid you don’t have the time?
Or maybe you’re worried that Excel will be too complicated.
Then again, maybe you already tried but got bogged down wading through hours of detailed training material.
Learn Microsoft Excel 2013 the Fast and Simple Way
Maybe it’s time you tried the fast and simple approach to learning Excel… and do it all in under 2 1/2 hours.
Hi, my name is Brian Jackson and I’d like to teach you Excel the fast and simple way, by focusing on the features of the program most commonly used in simple spreadsheets. We’ll begin with the basics:
- Starting, Stopping, Saving, Windows and Menus
- Assigning Values to Cells & Performing Arithmetic Operations
- Relative and Absolute Cell References and Ranges
- Common Math Functions: SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX & COUNT
- Editing Columns, Rows and Cells
- Formatting Columns, Rows and Cells
That’s all it takes is 6 lessons to learn the basics, then the section concludes with a super simple sample baseball spreadsheet.
Go Beyond the Basics to Add Some Polish
In the following section you’ll learn more advanced techniques which you can use to make your spreadsheets shine:
- Working with Worksheets and Workbooks
- Freezing Rows and Columns
- Using Date Functions to Make Monthly Projections
- Conditional Formatting
- Charts and Graphs
- Formatting and Printing Reports
The course concludes with 2 sample projects in which we construct book revenue and Udemy review tracking spreadsheets.
Are You Finally Ready to Learn Excel?
If you’re ready then come along with me and let me teach you Excel the fast and simple way…
Share with your friends :