Udemy – Film Festival Hacks: How to Submit to Festivals Like a Pro [100% off] Worth $147!
*** Introductory Price is $147. The price will go up to $197 on Feb 10th. Grab it before it goes up! ***
Before you read what I have to say, see what our other students are saying about our courses:
This is an insightful and refreshing revelation of what it takes to produce a short. What a rich learning experience. Thank you. – Randy Hendricks
Can’t get your indie film into film festivals? Are you tired of spending TONS OF CASH, you don’t have, on submission fees? Want to get the inside secrets to give your film the best chance on being accepted to film festivals?
- Don’t have the money continue submitting to film festivals?
- Do you want to submit to film festivals for cheap or FREE?
- Do you want to learn how I got my films accepted into almost 600 international film festivals without paying submission fees?
- Do you want to Enroll NOW and get into the minds of film festival programmers? Let’s get started?
Film Festival Hacks is a course pulls back the curtain on the film festival business (and it is a business). THIS IS A MUST FOR ALL FILMMAKERS!
Save TIME and MONEY by learning what film festivals are looking for and how to position your short or feature film to have a fighting chance of being accepted.
This is a LIVING COURSE, we will be adding to it and updating it often!
You will be taught from both sides of “the badge.” Alex Ferrari is an award winning filmmaker with almost 600 international film festivals under his belt. He’ll show you tricks and techniques on how he got his features and short films accepted with paying little or NO MONEY!
Here’s what legendary film critic Roger Ebert (which he met at a film festival) had to say about Alex’s short film:
“BROKEN is essentially a demonstration of the mastery of horror imagery and techniques…effective and professional.” – Roger Ebert (Chicago SunTimes)
On the “other side of the badge” is Chris Holland, author of Film Festival Secrets: A Handbook for Independent Filmmakers and festival organizer who has been on staff at two Academy-Accredited (Oscar-qualifying) film festivals.
Chris has also worked closely with the staff of more than 200 festivals worldwide, including Sundance, Slamdance, AFI Fest, SXSW, and many more. Over the last decade he has consulted on festival strategy with hundreds of filmmakers just like you and helped them take control of their run on the festival circuit.
Reviews of Alex’s “Twitter Hacks” Course:
“Excellent production quality, I knew a lot already before I took the class, but wanted to learn the “Secret Sauce” of getting so many followers so quickly, Alex over delivers AND also answers questions that you may have about the course in the discussions. Would highly recommend for newbies and vets alike!” – Stanley
Just by fiddling around while watching the lectures, I’ve gained about 10 followers in about 45 minutes using these tips. I’m amazed. I DEFINITELY recommend it!! – Jovanni Ibarra
Here’s a bit about Film Festival Hacks:
Included in this game changing course: more than 4 hours (and growing) of insider secrets and strategies for getting your film into film festivals (over 35 videos). There has never been an online seminar like this one — it’s the Ultimate Film Festival Course.
FILM FESTIVAL HACKS COVERS:
Why Submit to Film Festivals Today
- Audience Building
- Distribution for Your Film
- Career Building and Networking
- Travel the World
- Educate Yourself for FREE
- Prize Money and Awards
The Hidden Benefits of Film Festivals
- What are Your Goals?
- This is a Business, and the Film Festival is Your Customer
- How to Do Research
- How to Submit to Film Festivals for Cheap or FREE
Understanding the “Mystery” of How Film Festivals Program their Fests
- The Screening Process
- Common Fears and Myths
- Film Festivals Have an Audience to Serve
- The #1 Predictor of Film Festival Success
How to Leverage a Film Festival Screening to Help Sell Your Film
- Audience Building Techniques
- Networking with Other Film Festival Programmers
- Discover What Distributors Want and How to Find Them
- What are Your Chance of Getting a Traditional Distribution Deal?
Technical Requirements for Film Festival
- What’s a DCP?
- Quicktime Compression
- HDCam vs HD-SR
- DVD and BluRay
- Warnings and Security
and much more!
Important information before you enroll:
- In case you find the course useless, don’t forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- You’ll get access to the course discussion forum, where you can ask us questions and compare notes with your fellow students.
- We will give you our full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course
Enroll NOW and learn the secrets of getting your indie film into film festival around the world! Let’s get started!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/film-festival-hacks-filmmaking/?couponCode=FREE4NOW
Share with your friends :