Each of us has a body. Each of us lives in a body. It is what we have available to us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. All human bodies have the same basic moving parts. What differentiates us is how we move and interact with others, how we speak, think and act.
The aim of this course is NOT to learn ABOUT the body but rather to learn FROM the body in a comprehensive structure that incorporates the physical, emotional, intellectual and the spiritual.
I want to offer you a framework, a new perspective of timeless, human wisdom. This perspective may help to tie in a number concepts that you have come across in your quest for personal transformation and development.
The underlying concept is that of movement; movement through actions, movement through thoughts and the resultant expression of that movement.
On this planet, at this time, we were gifted with a body. That is our PRESENCE. How can we relate to presence? Are we aware of our presence? How can we shift?
Your invitation to…
- Learn the nature of your relationship with the elements.
- Connect with your essence and the expression of your PRESENCE.
- Perceive the interactions of cycles of human experience.
- Integrate a holistic approach with your clients.
- Deepen your coaching practice.
- Strengthen your yoga practice.
Learning material includes…
- 5 elements and their qualities (bhutas).
- 3 energetic frequencies (gunas).
- Guided meditation and visualizations.
- Holistic principles of balance and equilibrium.