Udemy – Writing Effective Emails: How and When to Write an Email [100% off]
Email is widely used as a form of business communication and overall it is a highly effective communication tool. In this course, you will learn how to write email effectively and efficiently – all the way from the subject line to the attachment.
The course overview includes:
- 5 tips on when and how to use email
- Crafting personalized email messages
- Examining email etiquette including copying and forwarding
- When NOT to use email
As you proceed through the course, you will learn:
- WHO SHOULD v/s WHO SHOULDN’T receive your email
- WHAT to send v/s WHAT NOT to send
- WHEN to use v/s WHEN NOT to use email
- WHY to use v/s WHY NOT to use email
- HOW to use v/s HOW NOT to use email
The entire course duration is just over an hour and primarily in video format. This course is designed to provide the students with an opportunity to grasp the nuances of writing email which gets opened and read. It also sheds light on avoiding the common mistakes which most of the email marketers commit.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/writing-email-effectively/?couponCode=FREEFORUM