LATEST UPDATE: February 19th 2015.
Start creating apps for the next Windows, which will run on IoT devices, small phones, phablets, tablets, laptops, two-in-ones, desktops, all-in-ones and even on some futuristic glasses with hollograms! Windows 10 will just be everywhere, and your apps can too!
All you need is Visual Studio (available as a FREE tool)!
Enroll now! The course will go up to $129 on March 2nd 10:00 PST.
Learn how to make universal apps for Windows, which will run on devices runing Windows 8.1 and up:
You can start creating Windows apps as of TODAY with no prior experience on the platform.
You will learn by creating real world apps as you learn key concepts, so you’ll be able to practice, not just hear the theory. You’ll get apps developed.
All you will need is to install Visual Studio (we talk about it in one lecture), which can be found as a free tool (you will also see how on that lecture).
- How to define XAML elements into the UI
- How to control those elements with C# code
- The basic way of how Object Oriented Programming is used
- How to integrate source control into your projects
- Add navigation between pages (screens)
- Use the most common elements for the UI
- How to use special elements that help with the design of a Windows 10 UI
- Save data to SQL tables
- Save data settings
- Integrate HTTP requests to your app
- Integrate the cloud inside your app
- Make money with your apps with ads and in-app purchases
- Publish your app
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/windows10/?couponCode=WIN10_FOR_UDEMY