Udemy – Web Hosting for Beginners [97% off]
In this beginner’s course, you’ll learn how to manage your own website. The web hosting for beginners course covers:
- How to find a web hosting company
- Explanation of domain names
- Overview of cPanel (An easy to use web hosting platform)
- Learn how to create/delete an email account
- Learn how to change your email account passwords
- Access your email via webmail
- Re-direct a domain
- Create a subdomain
- Check your web stats using one of three tools
- Discover how to install WordPress the easy way
- Discover how to install Joomla the easy way
- And few other useful things you need to know in order to manage your website and be less dependent on your hosting company
This course is based on my 12 + years of designing and hosting websites and helping clients to manage their own websites. Clients are able to understand basics like how to manage emails, checking web stats and more after just a 30 min to 1 hour training session.
I will give you an overview of the most powerful web hosting platform, cPanel, which will put you in the driver’s seat of managing the back end of your website. cPanel is very easy to learn and in just 30 minutes, you will get an overview of how you can manage your own website.
The course includes mostly videos, a few PDF documents and a short quiz to test your knowledge. In addition to that, I have also included a discount coupon for HostGator.
The course will also be updated in the near future to address any questions I receive and to further improve it based on your comments and recommendations.
It is important to note that this course does not show you how to create a website, teach you HTML, Joomla, WordPress etc. It just focuses on hosting your website.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/web-hosting-for-beginners/?couponCode=OneBuckCourse
Share with your friends :