Udemy – Traveler Money Matters: Budgeting, Paying, Protecting & More [100% off]
LATEST: Course Fully Updated For August 2015
Clearly the person who coined the phrase “money is the root of all evil” never traveled a day in his/her life! The experienced traveler knows that when abroad, money equals security. It buys not only the fancy food and nice hotel, but it also pays for the emergency cab ride to the airport you need when you miss the train. But travelers don’t need to be rich in order to have an enjoyable trip. Rather, globetrotters need to know the essential elements of handling foreign currency: how to budget, how to exchange, how to pay and how to keep it safe.
No prior travel knowledge is required!
What You Get:
- A fully customizeable, downloadable Excel (and PDF) travel budget template
- A complete and comprehensive travel checklist which details everything you need to do before you depart for your trip
- 24/7 lifetime access to course content and materials.
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free.
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee.
What You’ll Learn:
- The difference between using the exchange rate in your budgeting vs. the cost of living abroad
- Where to find accurate exchange rates online
- Common travel expenses to anticipate which many new travelers overlook
- What is Value-Added Tax (VAT) and how to get your VAT refund abroad
- How to create a customized travel budget with an included Excel and PDF template!
- Two unique sites where you could potentially use to fund your travels abroad
- Tips for using cash abroad
- Why you should use credit cards instead of debit cards abroad
- Why traveler’s checks are an article of the past
- 4 ways to mitigate the risk of theft of your financial assets
- What traveler’s insurance is and why you might want to get it for your trip
- Ways to help yourself in a financial emergency abroad, and ways to quickly receive funds sent to you by family in your home country
Two final very important points:
- This course is for beginning, new travelers who want to understand the basics of travel finances! If you are an experienced traveler, you may glean some new tips and information from this course, but it is not geared towards that audience!
- This course can be taken by anyone, but it was made by a U.S. citizen and from the perspective of a U.S. citizen. The course material is general, but U.S. examples are used (i.e. referencing U.S. Dollars) and the travel checklist does have some U.S. citizen-specific items in it.
Click the “take this course” button, top right, now … and learn how to become a savvy world traveler today!
Bailey Richert, Author, Entrepreneur and World Traveler / Founder of Don’t Die Abroad
Share with your friends :