Udemy – Top 10 WordPress Plugins Must Have For WordPress Website [100% off]
WordPress is the most popular Web Content Management Systems in the world and it has over 60 million websites built using WordPress CMS. Building a WordPress website is just the beginning of a website construction; protecting the website from hacking, infested with malware and spam is a daunting task.
By the end of this course, you will be able to enhance the overall functionality of your WordPress website.
- Protect your website in real time from hackers, malware and viruses
- Loads your web site under 3 seconds
- Implement a disaster recovery procedures for your website and carry out a simulated recovery for your website
- Integrating Google Analytic APIs to your website and track your website visitors
- Lock down A website if an intruder attempts to hack your website
- Reconfigure PHP’s mail function to ensure your website’s email more reliable
- Fight and prevent spam from automated bots attacking your website
- Optimized your WordPress website and increased your website visibility to Search Engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo
This course aims for anyone who wants to learn WordPress Plugins. That is, anyone who develops website using WordPress at all level and WordPress end-user or a business owner who like to quickly and effectively use top WordPress plugins without spending days researching and testing the most commonly used WordPress plugins.
What are the requirements?
There are no special technical skills required for this course and no programming experienced required because I will walk you through the entire process step-by-step.
Finally, the student should have an existing WordPress web site installed on a hosting provider or on your computer so that you can carry out the plugins installation, configuration and testing of the plugins.