Udemy – The Ultimate Goal Setting Program: Achieve your everything [100% off]
Did you know…
– Only 8% of people who set goals actually achieve them.
– 24% of people fail to achieve their goals.
– 49% of people are inconsistent in achieving their goals.
– 75% of goals are maintained in the first week.
– 71% of goals are maintained in 2 weeks.
– 64% of goals are maintained in 1 month.
– 46% of goals are maintained in 6 months.
Are you part of these statistics? Do you want to step out of the group and join the 8% of the population that actually achieve their goals?
On of the biggest reasons people fail to achieve their goals is because they do not spend enough time planning or figuring out what they want in life, that is where this course will help you.
This course will help you reveal how and what mistakes you might make in goal setting and give you 7 simple steps to set goals, so at the end of this course you will:
1. Avoid the most common mistakes all of us make to set goals.
2. Reveal your own goal setting styles and identify any possible pitfalls.
3. Use the principles of goal setting to massively leverage your goals.
4. Be certain that the past does not predict the future.
5. Break your comfort zone.
6. Beat your self-limiting beliefs.
7. Learn how to build momentum and follow through.
… and many more.
1. Know how to set goals but still struggle to achieve them.
2. Want to set goals focused on what is important to you.
3. Learn how to reflect on successes and failures.
4. Feel uncertain where to begin.
5. Experience life as unbalanced.
6. Scared of the possible consequences of achieving goals.
7. Are tired of life directing you and you want to take back control…
Then this course is for you.