Udemy – The Complete Nail Art Tutorial – Step by Step Manicure Guide [100% off]
Are you passionate about nails, nail art or nail UV GEL manicures ? Are you looking to start your own nail business? Are you in the beauty industry looking to branch out as a nail technician ?
THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE !
3 HOURS OF DESIGNING AMAZING NAIL ART AND WORKING WITH UV GEL MANICURES !
Whatever level of knowledge you have about nails, we promise to take it higher and develop it into your profitable passion via our online nail courses.
THIS COURSE IS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR ASPIRING NAIL TECHNICIANS OR EVERYONE WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT NAIL ART WITH NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATION.
Many of our students have come to us looking to learn new nail manicure skills, some for a change in their career, to start as a nail technician, others just because they always had an interest in nails and in nail art and are always looking for new and exciting models and techniques.
Beside Acrylic Nails, Gel Nails have always dominated the nail industry, making them one of the most required nail enhancement treatments amongst clients, including well know celebrities.
The reason why Gel Nails are so popular is due to their long lasting nature, flawless fit, many designs and low maintenance. Gel Nail treatments should be a Nail Technician’s expertize and we will help you master the art with confidence by taking this online course.
This is an online learning, flexible at-home course that fits around your lifestyle and schedule. It’s convenient and structured into a video series which you can pause, rewind and repeat at your discretion. No commute or expensive fees – just a simple one-to-one, private tutoring at the comfort of your home.
This Nail Art and Gel Course is a full training course. It contains everything you need to become an expert in nail manicure or to start your own business as a Nail Technician.
The course is split onto four main part:
- Basic Manicure and Essential Techniques
- Nail Art Models and Design Examples
- Applying and working with UV GEL for the nails.
Part 1: Introduction:
- Information about the nail anatomy and the main parts of a nail
- Different shapes of nails for different occasions
- Information about good personal hygiene.
- Health, safety and hygiene skills that everyone should know
- Learn how to manage your manicure workspace
Part 2: Basic Manicure and Essential Techniques
- Learn about the safe use of nails tools, specifically the file, buffers, sensitization, primers, acetone, accelerators, nail clippers, nail sanitizer, cotton pads and cuticle massage oil
- Improve your technique and speed when doing you nails manicure
- Learn how to select the correct tools and products for the different tasks during mani and pedi
- How to recognize the correct shape of the nail that is required.
- Buffing and applying cuticle oil.
- About application and sanitation.
- Preparing the natural nail for the nail polish
Part 3: Nail Art Models and Step by Step Nail Design Examples
- Learn professional sculpting and decorating techniques.
- Challenging nail art models with step by step examples
- Create Amazing Nail Art Designs
- Learn about nail polishes and how to apply the polish and the UV GEL on the nails
- Discover how to use top coats, and interlocking and how to avoid smudging.
- Experiment with color combinations and matching complexions to create fantastic nail art manicures.
Part 4: Advanced Gel Nails Training. Applying and working with GEL UV for the nails. Create a perfect GEL Nail manicure and how to remove the GEL nail manicure
- Learn about the safe use of nails tools and nail care tools: UV lamps, acrylic removers, electric files, gel prep, gel remover tools, UV primers and UV top coats
- Sculpture the perfect nail forms
- Learn new electric filing techniques
- How to master Acrylic/Gel setting times.
- Learn new nail bed extension tips
- Cleaning and priming the right way when doing GEL nail manicures.
- Efficient use of nail supplies when working with acrylic remover, gel for nails, UV lamp, and UV top coat and primer.
- Safe work environment when doing UV GEL manicures
- Learn about gel nail forms, application, fills and removal techniques