Udemy – Swift the Next Step [100% off] Worth $299!!
Can you remember when you were first learning maths and teachers showed you how to count with your fingers to solve the problems? For the first year or so this is fine, however the problems become to complex and it becomes cumbersome and impractical to count and solve problems with your fingers. For me iOS development started out similar to this, except I couldn’t find a decent teaching tool to help me make that next step, After a lot of trouble and research I eventually got there in the end.
This is where you get lucky! I have created the classI wish I had when I was trying to take the next step in iOS development and I can guarantee you that there is nothing like this course out there, trust me I’ve been there.
During this course I will challenge you to complete many tasks that will help improve your coding and app development skill. My first challenge, challenge number 0 is free,before you start turn your phone onto airplane mode and see how many apps are still useful to you, other than the basic phone functionalities such as alarm, calculator, calendar and that is pretty much it, even games require some sort of connection we live in a connect world today, people want to share everything, where they go, what they do, even what they eat. This is what I’m going to teach you.
I do not believe in one size fits all, in my view courses that claim to be cater to beginners right through to advanced levels or fail to stimulate the experience students or they overwhelm the new comers with too much information and complexity.
However you don’t need to be an expert, if you know what variables, classes, and a loops are, you’re ready for this course, or if you have taken another course in any other language such as in special object-c or swift you’re definitely ready for this course, and be sure I’ill always be available to help you along your journey in case you have any problems.
I firmly believe that the best way to learn is by doing, so those are the steps we are going to take together:
- create a (free) account in Parse
- find/install and use pods
- save/read data in Parse
- create many different login screens with different levels of customisation
- create/log users
We will also learn:
- proper and elegant error handling
- proper and elegant code refactoring
- proper and elegant use of enum
- proper and elegant use of inheritance
the things I believe will help me teach you?
- I have received my first certification in programer in 1987 when I was only 10 years old in a apple II
- I have been professional developer for over 20 years now
- I am an active member on StackOverflow I am always helping members there and helping people is a passion that brought me to create this course.
- I am dedicating a lot of time to this course so you can be sure you will have a lot of support in your journey
Who is this class for?
- People that have some previous experience in programming, have done any kind of programming course before or at least know what a variable, a class and a loop are.
- People who want to make real apps using proper methodology
- Entrepreneurs who have an idea for an app and don’t want to pay somebody thousands to build your app.
- Developers from different languages that want to start to program in this new and exciting program language Swift
- Career development professionals who want to earn money via contract work, consulting, full-time employment and so forth
What are the requirements?
- You will need a Mac computer or Virtual Machine that runs the Mavericks, Yosemite or El Capitan operating system
- XCode 6 or XCode 7 or greater
- An iPhone for testing is desirable but not essential
- An open mind and desire to learn new things
What are you going to get from this course?
- you will be able to create our own fully customised login screens
- you will learn how to properly reuse code in different projects
- how to handle errors and refectory code in quick and elegant way
Who are target audience?
- People with some programming experience,
- Someone who has finished other tutorial/s and are now stuck and what to further their progress
- Someone who cares wants to create an app that will be easy to maintain and keep going over a long period of time because it has been built right.
It is time to leave the crutches behind and take the Next Step, see you there!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/swift-the-next-step/?couponCode=FREE-Udemy-Course
Share with your friends :