Udemy – Swift Programming – How to make an App for Mac OSX [100% off]
****Updated for XCode 7.2 & Swift 2****
If you are a person who wants to learn how to get started with making an app for Mac OSX, then you are at the right place. In this course I will take you through a fun ride, where you will learn to code a simple but complete app from scratch.
Here are some salients point of the Course:
- You will get the complete source code of the app at the end of the course.
- You will be able to get started with the Xcode.
- You will be able to utilise some of the basic user interface controls like buttons,labels,textfields.
- You will learn how implement the tables, and the basic coding behind.
- You will also learn basics of error checking.
I hope you will enjoy the fun ride as much as I enjoyed making this course for you. Do put up some queries you have in the discussion forum. I will try to help you out.