Udemy – Swift Programming – Complex Cell TableView for Mac OSX Apps [50% off]
Have you ever thought how to show data in nicely aligned and arranged way using TableView.
Here comes the Complex Cell Tableview. Completely redefining the way you show data in a Table. It gives you full control on the arrangement of components in the row.
This course will help you understand the Complex Cell TableView in detail and utilise it to maximum.
I will show you how to:
- How to create a project and add controllers to it.
- Write code to add a complex cell column with controls and images.
- Write Action Handlers for buttons which take actions such as adding,removing and editing data to the Complex Cell TableView.
Although these are very minor things from user perspective, but it takes lot of effort to implement. In the process it takes your app to next level.
You will also be able to download the complete source code just after each lecture.
This will help you to develop the app side by side along with me.
So by the time you finish the course you would have developed the app your self on your own computer.
You should take this course if :
- You are planning to develop and app for mac app store.
- You want to develop a fancy tableview instead of the dull column based tableview.
- You want to learn swift with hands on exercises.
- You want to download the completed source codes after each and every lecture.
- You want to learn how to code for complex cell tableview.
- You want to get started with xcode from scratch.
If you’re ready to learn more and sign up for the course, go ahead and hit that Enroll button.
Share with your friends :