Udemy – How to Optimise Your WordPress Website’s Speed & Security to Improve SEO & User Experience [100% off]
No matter what type of website you have, or what the primary purpose of that website is, the time it takes for your site and pages to load is a crucial and determining factor in your success. Here’s why:
1. Google likes sites that are built for speed
Page speed is taken into consideration as a ranking factor in Google’s algorithm for desktop and mobile sites.
2. Most web users have an uncompromising need for speed
Take a moment and reflect on your own behaviour when surfing the web. How long do you wait for a page to load before jumping ship? Not sure? Well, according to recent studies it could be as little as 2 seconds, with a maximum of 4 seconds for the more indulgent.
Page speed directly impacts every imaginable facet of your website and, therefore, it also indirectly impacts on your business performance. Faster load times have been shown to increase and improve search rankings, organic traffic, page views, conversions, user experience and site revenue. In short, a faster site attracts more customers and has them leaving with a smile, and what equals more customers who are more satisfied? Increased profits for your business.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to make your site lightning fast:
– Which tools to use for testing website speed and how to use them
– Detailed instructions that walk you step-by-step through the process of installing plugins that lead to massive speed increases.
– How to optimise your homepage, media files and database
1. Guide on Customising WordPress for Better Audience Engagement and Increased Sales
2. Two eBooks, accompanied by checklists and tools, that equip you with everything you need to make sure your website is safe and secure.
Get your site up to speed and live life in the fast lane by enrolling in this course today!
Share with your friends :