Content creators who have had their work stolen and reposted on the Internet know how awful that can be, both personally and for business.
This course will teach you how to respond to this stolen content and walk you through the following:
- analyzing a stolen content situation
- finding the right ISP to send a takedown notice to
- getting the content taken down by drafting and sending a DMCA takedown notice
- responding to a takedown if you believe you had a right to post something
- understanding the responsibilities an ISP has regarding takedowns and the DMCA
The course also includes numerous resources, including:
- sample takedown letters that you can use to get stolen content taken off the Internet
- a free Fair Use eBook to help you in your analysis
- links and addresses for popular sites that you can use to put this information into practice
- links to a number of helpful resources to help broaden your knowledge of the subject
If you create content on the Internet, this course is for you!
Legal Disclaimer: This course is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for real, specific legal advice. Viewing this course does not create an attorney-client relationship between the viewer and I. If you have a legal issue, please see an attorney for advice specific to your needs.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/understanding-dmca-takedowns/?couponCode=USTUDIOFREE2