Udemy – SQL Tutorial: Learn SQL with MySQL Database -Beginner2Expert [100% off] Worth $199!
Last Update: 16 February2016
Learn SQL with practical examples. By learning structured query language, you will be able to work in any database system like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DB2, Oracle etc.
Understand how SQL works and learn effective database design for your applications.
In this course we’ll learn SQL with practical example on every topic. We will learn in more detail about,
- Database Installation and SQL fundamentals.
- Data Definition Language(DDL) and Data Manipulation Language(DML).
- SQL Joins, SQL functions and SQL data types.
- Database Relationships and Database Normalization.
- Database Export and Import.
- MySQL workbench.
Benefits of learning SQL
Learning the Structured Query Language gives you a powerful tool which can be implemented in variety of application development including web, desktop and mobile application development. SQL is ANSI standard and used in all major database management systems.
SQL skill opens a new dimension in the jobs where you can work as a database administrator in IT companies or you can work as a freelancer. Database development is very important factor in any application development So learning database development skill is very beneficial for you.
- In Section 1 to 3 covers Introduction, Database Installation, SQL Overview and learn terminology used in SQL.
- Section 4 to 9 we will learn Data Manipulation Language Clauses, Various Conditions and Operators, Data Filtering and sorting, SQL Joins and Most Important SQL Functions.
- Section 10 to 13 understand SQL Data Types in more details, Data Definition Language, Database Normalization & Database Export and Import.
- Section 15 covers MySQL Workbench a unified visual tool for database development.
- Section 16 is wrap up.
Check course Curriculum to see the list of all sections and lectures included with course.
Share with your friends :