If you want to do business in the Internet, the first rule is to follow the attention of your customers. If you don’t do this, they will get it from someone else. During course “Social media marketing” I’m going to give you tips on how to stay on top in social media.
Regardless of whether you are already in social media or just thinking of getting to know the channel of communication with the customer. To run faster, easier, cheaper or even free. AND EFFECTIVELY. You need proven knowledge.
How social media works?
I created course “Social media marketing” because I want to show you how to market in social media, what background social media communities came out from and how they work.
I’ll give you the bare facts on how Internet-based communities work and how you can make use of social media mechanisms. You will be well-equipped to do marketing at any social media website. You can be on top in: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest or a platform that has not yet been put on the web.
- You will learn from this course:
- How to market in social media
- The silliest thing you can do on Facebook.
- How do you market on Twitter?
- Marketing on Foursquare.
- Do you need Linkedin?
- Communication in social media.
- The most important thing in social media
- The factors in social media that are crucial for marketing.
- Successful fanpage on Facebook
- How to engage your fanpage audience?
- How to run a successful fanpage?
- Rules in social media.
- How do you do a campaign in social media?
- How should you react to a crisis as a company?
- How to come back in to quiet the loudest opponents.
- Social media myths
You’ll discover what is the best way to success on social media.