Udemy – Social Media Marketing for Start Ups – A 30-Day Plan [100% off]
If you are a business owner or manager of a business, you have seen a lot of technological changes in the way business processes are implemented. Marketing has not been immune to these changes; especially in the form of social media and social marketing. But the options can be so confusing. And even now, with so many people ON social media, it still can be overwhelming for a business owner as far as time and focus.Incorporating social media into your marketing plans is a must because it is by far the most effective means of attracting and connecting people with your products and services. Many shy away from the new social sites and the possibility of tapping into a viral marketing campaign because getting started can be extremely intimidating. The course will take you step-by-step, day-by-day, to get your social media program up and running. Over a 30-day period, you will:
- Start planning and gathering documentation for use in setting up your free social media accounts
- Set your social media activity goals to make sure you gain social influence at the same time
- Set up your accounts in each of the main platforms including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, LinkedIn.
- and more…
As if this wasn’t enough, I will be updating the course with expert extras and additional resources as necessary and in ways that won’t overwhelm your time to learn or incorporate. Some bonuses will include:
- Hiring the Right Social Media Manager
- Social Traffic Tactics
- More in-depth or updated information on individual platforms
This course is currently $79. It will go up to $99 on 11/1/2015.
Don’t delay. If you are ready? Let’s Get Social!
Share with your friends :