Welcome to SharePoint 2013. My name is Tom Vorves. I have been teaching people to use SharePoint for more than 12 years, so you can be confident that I will provide you with an insightful learning experience.
SharePoint is Microsoft’s web based collaboration tool set, designed to help teams work together on documents and data lists.
SharePoint is a cloud-based collaborative solution for any group, big or small.
Whether you are working as a team or an individual, SharePoint helps you organize information, people and projects. If you’re connecting across an enterprise or within a small group – use SharePoint to engage with people, share ideas and reinvent the way you work together.
When the time comes for you to use a SharePoint feature, you may remember the concept but perhaps have forgotten the steps. Watch my How-To videos. They provide quick reminders to help you remember the steps to use a SharePoint feature.
In this series of videos you will learn to work with SharePoint in 6 areas
- Learn why SharePoint is Becoming so Popular
- How to Navigate the SharePoint Environment
- Use Lists, the Building Blocks of SharePoint
- Use Libraries for Storage and Management of Documents
- Build Web Pages to Present Your Lists and Libraries
- Applying Site Permissions
- Amazing Bonus ‘How-To’ Videos
Visit www. tomvorves .com for questions and links to other classes on Udemy
Now go start learning Sharepoint!