Udemy – SEO Secret 2016- How to Rank #1 on Google – Get Free Traffic [100% off]
- Over 2200 satisfied students enrolled in my courses
In this course we will teach you:
- how to optimize your wordpress site when it comes to SEO 2015
- how to analyze keywords when it comes to competitiveness and popularity in google
- how to write seo friendly posts
- how to analyze the traffic on your site
- how to use GSA Search Engine Ranker – the program which automatically creates backlinks
- how to add friendly backlinks, which positively influence your position in google
- how to analyze your sites’ position concerning the specific keywords
- how to get #1 position on Google thanks to SEO
During writing this course our team focused on a few aspects but the most important was that the course consisted of only such information, that are actually useful for the process of positioning your website. As far as my experience tells me, courses and books available on the market contain a lot of unnecessary information, often not up to date. The authors boast of the fact that their courses contain 30 hours of materials. But think about the fact, how much of these information will not be useful for you. Usually it is 70-80%.
Together with my team we decided that the course “SEO Secret 2015. Easy & Fast way to get Rank #1 on Google” will contain only needed and useful information which actually influence the position in google. It has to be admitted that XXI century is a century of search engines and SEO is realy important. If people are looking for something, they immediately use google. They don’t think about where to find such a service or information. It is automatic process. Everything is in google, isn’t it?
If your company does not have an website SEO Friendly, loses a huge amount of money. But possessing an internet site is not everything. If your site is not on the first page of google results, it is like it never existed.
The Google traffic is FREE and unlimited, but what is the most important, such traffic is also effective and generates a huge amount of revenues. The advertisements are less effective than the organic traffic from google. During the positioning you have to be cautious because if you don’t know how to do it properly you can do harm to your website. Google updates constantly its algorithm jut to make the manipulation of sites position to be impossible but still their algorithms poses some holes, which you will get to know during this course. You need up-to-date information about SEO 2015
Share with your friends :