Udemy – SEO for WordPress: Drive Traffic from Google, Bing and Yahoo [100% off] Worth $249!
Course launched in November 2015.
You will learn how to optimize your WordPress website using on-site and off-site SEO best practicesthat I use with my consulting clients throughout the United States and abroad.
Don’t waste your time with other WordPress SEO courses that are outdated and only focus on simple concepts. This course is much more than a simple demonstration of Yoast’s SEO plugin for WordPress. This course contains comprehensive strategies and techniques for ranking highly in organic search.
I have been executing SEO campaigns and developing custom WordPress solutions for over 6+ years. Now, I have spent countless hours preparing video lectures, slides and reference materials for Udemy so that you will fully understand how search engines work and how to improve your search engine rankings.
This isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme that promises #1 rankings overnight. Actually, it’s the opposite. It is a tried-and-true approach to SEO I use with my clients.
This course features overview lectures in each section where I break down SEO concepts into layman’s terms to help you understand how search engines work and why certain tasks are important. Then, you will see examples of best practices using free SEO tools available at no cost to you. Plus, you will get recommendations for professional tools that will save you time and money.
Check out the course topics below, and sign up for this class to get started.
Course Topics include:
- SEO statistics and trends.
- How search engine rankings work.
- Search engine ranking factors.
- Conducting keyword research.
- Planning your website structure for maximum search engine visibility.
- Best practices in page structure.
- Creating custom page titles and meta descriptions with Yoast’s SEO Plugin for WordPress.
- Blogging for SEO.
- Creating and submitting an XML sitemap to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Mastering off-site Search Engine Optimization.
- Domain and Page Authority.
- Ways to build links.
- SEO Data and Reporting.
- Things to avoid that can get you penalized by search engines.
Plus, I will be updating this course with new lectures and bonus materials to keep you informed about new search engine optimization techniques.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/seo-wordpress/?couponCode=bbhfvalentine
Share with your friends :