Udemy – Scrum Case Studies: Confessions of a Scrum Master [50% off]
JOIN IN UDEMY’S MOST COMPREHENSIVE AGILE SCRUM CASE STUDIES COURSE!
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON AGILE SCRUM CASE STUDIES CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT TRAINING AS A Scrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner or Team Member
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Scrum using short stories and case studies – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry in each case study.
- Confidence in using scrum – In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of agile scrum and how to use each case study in industry to improve your projects without going into a class room or spending $£1000..
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Randal Shaffer.
What is Scrum?
Agile scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project, even in difficult situations . Based on my experience, it is the number one most popular way to deliver projects on-time while maintaining a high degree of quality.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are acrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner or Team Member or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “how do I deal with difficult/challenging situations using scrum”, this is definitely the class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Short Stories / Case Studies based on real industry experience and research – The correct methods for improvement and dealing with difficult situations is essential to mastering agile scrum. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
- Expert Knowledge – I give you a complete overview of how I dealt with difficult situations on the job and techniques used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
- Concise overview of agile scrum – Including the way that the scrum framework is used to deliver projects in industry.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features a case study/short story with overview of a particular problem I encountered in the scrum role during the daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick off meeting, bug backlog meeting and more. There is a lessons learned section at the end of each case study so you know how to use it to improve in your own team or business. Examples are included throughout the course with excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and father, Ken Schwaber. Jeff Sutherland
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/scrum-case-studies/?couponCode=confessfree
Udemy Discount Code : https://www.udemy.com/scrum-case-studies/?couponCode=confessfb10
Share with your friends :