Udemy – Running a Mobile App Dev Business: The Complete Guide [100% off] Worth $299!!
“In the future, most people will access the internet through a mobile device. Mobile is the future.” – Eric Schmidt, Chairman of Google
Today, companies and small businesses are increasingly focusing on building a mobile app presence. That represents a huge opportunity for you – bigger than it’s ever been before.
The mobile app development industry is growing at a blazing 43% per year and shows no signs of slowing down.
Do you want to learn how to run a successful mobile app business, make great money, and kickstart your financial independence?
Whether you want to code or not, you can capitalize on the over 16 BILLION dollars of money spent per year on mobile app development services.
Part time or full time, you can make an awesome portfolio and an even better income taking on mobile app development projects.
In this course, I’m going to show you how to jumpstart your business, grow it quickly, and manage your business like a professional. And all from the comfort of your laptop 😉
Hi, I’m Evan Kimbrell and I’m the founder of Sprintkick, a full service web & mobile application studio based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years I’ve personally overseen the launch of over 100 apps all the way from concept to deployment. I’ve grown my business 400% a year from only 1 small client to over 100+ clients. Today, we make apps for big name brands like Walmart, GNC, Dick’s Sporting Goods and other Fortune 500 companies.
I created this course to teach you how you can hit the ground running with starting a mobile app development business – even if you don’t want to code!
I see everyday too many people floundering to start or grow their mobile app development business because they don’t have the mentorship or the guidance to do it right.
Well, this course is my answer for all of you who have reached out for help.
I’ve piled everything I know and everything that has made my business successful into this course.
These are some of the questions this course will answer for you:
» Where do I start and how do I know if I should do this?
» How do I choose a niche or whether or should specialize?
» Android or iOS? Which one should I focus on?
» Native or Hybrid? Which makes more sense for a business?
» How should I make my portfolio and what is most effective?
» How do I make professional proposals with spending tons of money?
» How do I spend less time looking for clients and more on building apps?
» How do I take on larger projects and make more money?
» How do I find clients?
» How do I keep clients from going to the competition?
» Which clients are the most profitable and how do I find them?
» How do I get clients to accept my estimates?
» How did other companies get so successful with mobile app development?
» How do I charge more for my services?
» How can I bring in development partners to offload my work?
And so much more. The course has over 85+ lectures and 22 hours of content!
Why you should take this course:
- Over 22+ hours of content and direct access to me, the instructor, as a guide and personal helper (I respond to everyone)
- Learn step by step from someone who started and runs a very successful mobile development business.
- Shorten your learning curve and protect yourself from making costly beginner mistakes.
- Grow your business faster and with fewer hiccups along the way. Get shown how the professionals do it.
- A mobile app development business can be run from anywhere, anytime. Join the international community of entrepreneurs who work when they want, how they want.
- Learn how to tailor your business to your lifestyle. If you want to work part time and free yourself up from the full time grind, this course shows you how.
Included in this course:
- Free contract documents such as an NDA, a customizable standard mobile development contract, and an addendum contract for extra work. All of these documents cost me over $5000, but are yours free as part of the course.
- FREE access to any course updates including case studies, projects, and collaborative discussions.
- Unlimited access to me, 24/7 to help you through the course material and to help with any issue you’re having inside of the course or outside.
- Review each course on the go. All course lectures are free to download and view anywhere even without internet connection
- Section summaries to help you review and re-learn lecture points easily and quickly
And of course, if you’re not thrilled you can always get your money back within 30 days of enrolling.
About the instructor:
Top rated Udemy Instructor with multiple best selling courses and over 430+ 5 star reviews.
All courses by the instructor have 100% positive reviews with an average of 5 stars.
Share with your friends :