Udemy – Ruby with Plenty of Practical Examples [100% off]
Ruby is said to follow the principle of least astonishment (POLA), meaning that the language should behave in such a way as to minimize confusion for experienced users.
Ruby is an expressive, dynamic programming language. Ruby on Rails is an open source web framework for building custom web applications.
4 Reasons Why You Should Learn Ruby As Your First Programming Language
- Ruby is one of the easier languages to learn
- Learning Ruby is a stepping stone to Ruby on Rails
- Ruby knowledge is in demand
- Ruby has a huge and useful ecosystem
By completing this course, you quickly get up to speed with the basics of the Ruby language and on track to building your first Rails application.
Once you understand the basics of Ruby, learning more about the language will help you write better Ruby code and, therefore, better software. These courses give an overview of some of the most important parts of the Ruby programming language.
Ruby is “A Programmer’s Best Friend”.
Ruby has features that are similar to those of Smalltalk, Perl, and Python. Perl, Python, and Smalltalk are scripting languages. Smalltalk is a true object-oriented language. Ruby, like Smalltalk, is a perfect object-oriented language. Using Ruby syntax is much easier than using Smalltalk syntax.
Features of Ruby
- Ruby is an open-source and is freely available on the Web, but it is subject to a license.
- Ruby is a general-purpose, interpreted programming language.
- Ruby is a true object-oriented programming language.
- Ruby is a server-side scripting language similar to Python and PERL.
- Ruby can be used to write Common Gateway Interface (CGI) scripts.
- Ruby can be embedded into Hypertext Markup Language (HTML).
- Ruby has a clean and easy syntax that allows a new developer to learn Ruby very quickly and easily.
- Ruby has similar syntax to that of many programming languages such as C++ and Perl.
- Ruby is very much scalable and big programs written in Ruby are easily maintainable.
- Ruby can be used for developing Internet and intranet applications.
- Ruby can be installed in Windows and POSIX environments.
- Ruby support many GUI tools such as Tcl/Tk, GTK, and OpenGL.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/ruby1000/?couponCode=Learn4Free