Udemy – Risk Management and Trading Psychology for Investors [100% off] Worth $179!
Investors spend countless hours prying into the inner workings of companies but conveniently forget to pry into something even more important in making successful trades: their own psychologies. The goal of behavioral risk management and trading psychology is to override the emotional and cognitive biases that effect poor trading decisions. By knowing your own blind spots (all humans have the same blind spots), you can avoid common losses due to innate human biases.
Most trading teachers simply pooh-pooh away trading psychology, saying, “Just don’t give into fear/emotions/whatever.” Some teachers take it a step further, preaching about aspects such as greed – but none of this is advice that can actually help you become a better investor. The truth is behavioral risk management is more than just avoiding fear and greed – it’s about developing a trading strategy that’s purely logical and optimized for gains.
Yes, you might already have trading rules that include stop losses and take profits to prevent against fear and greed. But risk management isn’t about these technical tactics; it’s about gaining control over your own mind. My course on risk management and trading psychology is founded on the study of human cognitive bias and how it specifically affects investment decisions.
The goal of this course is to show you how your mind tricks you into poor trading strategies and investment decisions so that you can acknowledge and avoid these biases.
You’ll also learn how to:
- How to handle missing information about stocks
- Why new information about a stock can hurt you
- Four types of securities that are over or undervalued
- Why traders are so short-sided and how to avoid the availability bias
- How an investment opportunity’s first appearance is often deceiving
- Why consistency in trading is evil
- The main difference between young and old traders (hint: older traders underperform)
- The different trading strategies of optimistic and pessimistic traders
- How to tell if a “trading guru” is worth listening to
- Why “the more you know, the more you lose”
- The biggest time-waster in trading and how to avoid it
- The discounting bias and how it leads to significant losses
and much, much more!
Click take this course now and take your trading skills to a whole new level!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/risk-management-traders/?couponCode=1batch
Share with your friends :