Udemy – React for beginners tutorial [100% off]
You have probably heard of the React library. it’s a performance-minded view renderer made by the Facebook developers.
- Supported by a large community of contributors,
Hundreds of developers use react to create dynamic user interfaces and deliver cutting-edge applications with the best user experience possible
This course will get you up to speed quickly with easy to follow short videos. It is project-oriented with hands-on examples, from simple to complex, that will help you with the most fundamentals concepts of React:
- React custom syntax and the JSX transform
- components, properties and state
- The power of the virtual DOM
- Compiling JSX to plain JS
- introduction to Npm react-tools
- Creating components
- Using and populating properties
- Adding and using state
- Handling events
And, together we will build a web app – we will put everything together to create a basic Todo App with functions that will allows users to add, edit and delete tasks to do.
What are the benefits of taking this class:
- Hands-on projects
- Unlimited updates
- It is fast and intuive
- Knowing library in high demand in the tech industry
- The popularity of React is growing.
So, don’t wait – Join the class React for beginners Tutorial to get up and running with React in no-time
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/react-for-beginners/?couponCode=udemy_react_special
Share with your friends :