Udemy – Raspberry Pi Projects : Build a Media Centre Computer [100% off]
Even if you know nothing about the Raspberry Pi, or what it is, this course will take you step-by-step through exactly what you need to know to build an ultra-low cost media centre computer.
This is course that anyone can do, and the software you will use is available completely free. No hardware or software technical skills are needed.
Just follow along with the well explained, straight forward steps, and at the end of this course you will have a fully functional, fast, media centre computer that can…
- Stream your media across a network
- Play locally stored content stored on different devices
- Handle TV shows, movies, photos, and music
- Can be used to stream content to other devices you might have, such as phones and tablets, or to other family members
- Can even be securely accessed while you are out of the house.
The Raspberry Pi based solution you will end up with is fanless and runs completely silently. It’s also tiny (about the size of a pack of cards) and can be easily tucked away out of sight behind your TV. It performs amazingly and costs next to nothing to build, so get started now!