Udemy – Project Management: Influence with Confidence [80% off]
Politics are available everywhere and especially at work.
It is about practicing influence over your team and different departments to accomplish a task and attain goals, with or without the formal authority to authorize action.
This can help you if you work in a matrix environment or a cross-functional environment.
As a leader, your goal is to organize, monitor and control the actions of every team members to guarantee the successful completion of a project in an efficient and effective way.
Learn from the instructor and best practices available to apply your interpersonal and leadership skills and reach the balance between the conflicting roles of a project manager / functional manager or even a contributor. A diagnostic self-inventory model that will evaluate your potential and enhance your knowledge for a better outcome.
Learn today how to influence without having the authority and excel as a project leader between your co-workers.
A certificate of completion is available for download upon completing all lectures. Quizzes are optional.
***NEW*** As of September 1, 2015
- we have released new lectures that contains free downloadable materials!
- Lecture 12 How To Influence When You Don’t Have Authority
- Lecture 13 Exerting Influence Without Authority
- Lecture 14 Power and Leadership An Influence Process
- Lecture 15 Influence without Authority
- Lecture 16 Informal Influence
Interested in other courses?
Please check my profile page on Udemy and the list of other courses such as:
– IT Project Management for Software Projects
– Project Management Office: Essentials and Tactics
– Project Management: Conflict Resolution Expert
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/project-leadership/?couponCode=backtoskills10
Share with your friends :