Udemy – Practical Web Development: Make Websites Quickly And Easily [100% off]
Hi! My name is Wilson Wang, and I’ve been making websites extensively for the past few years. I have found that creating a website is much easier than people portray it to be, and that is why I have created this course.
This course is designed for people who want to learn how to quickly make a beautiful website. By the end of this course you will have made a website from start to finish, as well as learned how to use Amazon’s AWS service, some basic Unix commands, Github, Ubuntu Server setup, Domain names, and more. People wanting to practice their command line skills will also benefit from this course, as the back-end/server side work is done through Unix.
You will learn:
- How websites work
- How the domain name, ip address, server, and web browser are connected to each other
- How to clone code from Github
- The basics of Amazon AWS
- The basics of Server Administration/Command Line
- How to modify templates to suit your needs
- Pointers toward more advanced resources for aspiring web developers
- And more…
Enroll now to start creating your own website and becoming a kick-ass web developer!
Share with your friends :