Udemy – Podcast Interviews That Crush Your Podcasting Competition [70% off]
If you’re an entrepreneur trying to build your online presence or a seasoned professional trying to polish your current podcasting product, Jeff delivers.
It’s been said that you only have one shot to make a first impression. If your interviews don’t stand out and engage your audience, all the work you put into drawing loyal listeners found backfire.
With thousands of podcasts available if they aren’t convinced yours is worth listening to, they will tune out and never return. Enroll now, grab your audience and crush your competition.
The lectures are created with the goal of passing on 30 plus years of interviewing tips, skills and shortcuts guaranteed to set you apart from your podcasting competitors.
When it comes to learning how to do over the top interviews, Jeff cuts your learning curve saving you time and the embarrassment of producing a less than professional product.
This course is divided into 4 segments and 13 lessons to systematically take you step by step from understanding the different types of podcasts and interviews to the nuts and bolts of fine-tuning your interviewing skills.
Jeff has geared his material for everyone from the beginning podcaster, to seasoned podcasters who’ve yet to master interviewing skills or are looking to take their interviewing skills and techniques to a new level of excellence.
When you’ve completed the course, you’ll have learned:
– What questions to ask yourself before you decide on a format for your podcast.
– How to formulate questions that draw insightful responses from your guests.
– What to listen for during your interview that amateur and novice hosts seldom take advantage of.
– The one interviewing technique most podcasters never use that can be a game changer.
– Production techniques to keep an audience tuned in from start to finish and a real life example of what that sounds like.
– Your own personal check list to properly prepare for every interview.
– PLUS – The wisdom of 30 + years of interviewing skills and insider tips and techniques.
Jeff has been interviewing newsmakers, celebrities and every day people from news environments to his role as host of a daily radio talk show, video story producer and live seminar facilitator. During the course of his career Jeff has interviewed everyone from a sitting Vice President of the United States to Hollywood stars, Corporate Executives, authors and more.
Jeff’s course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll return your invest.
Don’t make the mistake of putting hours of work into interviews that you won’t be satisfied with. Make the commitment to do it right and deliver a product you can be proud of, builds your audience and drives traffic to your product, service or idea.