- Did you know that, according to Standish Group and other reports?!
-Only 16.2 % of software projects completed on time and on budget,
-31% of projects will be cancelled before they start
-Over half of all projects will cost more than 189% of original estimates
Stand out of the crowd as a Project Management Professional (PMP)
Together in this course, we’ll learn what are the ingredients of successful projects, how to become a Professional Project Manager and get hired by the world-wide top companies
- ·Program Outlines:
- Project Management context, framework and processes.
- Integration Management.
- Scope Management.
- Cost Management.
- Schedule Management.
- Quality Management.
- Communication Management.
- Risk Management.
- HR management.
- Procurement Management.
- Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Tips and Tricks for the Exam (to be updated)
- Tips and tricks to land a decent job as a project manager (to be updated)
- A practical Examples using MS Project Professional.