Udemy – Outsource your idea: Launch your business for 1/4 the price [100% off] Worth $197!!
What do Slack, Fab, Skype, Klout, and GitHub all have in common?
They all started by outsourcing their product development.
They didn’t have technical founders, they didn’t recruit a team of in-house engineers, and they didn’t have gigantic development budgets.
(And oh did I mention, they’re collectively worth over 20 Billion dollars?)
Outsourcing is the GO – TO strategy for saving time, money, and launching ideas that otherwise would never make it to market
Did you know you can build a world class product without hiring an in-house team or recruiting partners?
When you finish this course, you’ll be able to outsource like a professional. You’ll cut your development costs by up to 90% and become a much more capable & skilled entrepreneur
Why you should take this course:
Every single company or startup outsources in one way or another. Whether its your product development, your advertising, your testing, or customer service – you need to be equipped to take advantage the opportunity outsourcing presents you.
As an entrepreneur in 2015, outsourcing is an essential skill for saving money, being lean, and being successful.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
– Create, conceptualize, and map out your idea in a way that anyone can easily understand
– Take your idea and create visual wireframes, mockups, and prototype that are crucial for solidifying your vision and communicating it effectively
– How to sketch on the fly and rapidly build out, test, and collaborate on your feature ideas.
– Understand in intricate detail the forces that effect your outsourcing project and how to position your project to be successful
– Write job descriptions that bring in the best bids and are tailored for each platform
– Put together professional documentation for your idea and identify any potential pitfalls before you spend any money
– Select the best possible long term team based on a framework built over 100+ professional outsourcing projects.
– Employ 10 advanced techniques for getting the best price and cutting your deployment time in half
– Tailor popular tools like Asana, Trello, and Google docs to run your outsourcing project masterfully
– Spot and document bugs before they become a significant problem
About the instructor:
Top rated Udemy Instructor with over 300+ 5 star reviews and over 11,000 students
All courses by the instructor have 100% positive reviews with an average of 4.95 stars.
Startup founder for 5 years, raised 3 rounds of capital worth several millions of dollars.
Worked as a VC and was in charge of deal flow in Silicon Valley. Oversaw investments in large companies like Facebook, LinkedIn, & Tesla.
Currently owns and runs Sprintkick, a web agency, that builds web and mobile apps for 20+ Fortune 500 companies. Created and launched over 100+ apps in the last 4 years.