Udemy – Next Level Web Development: Top Tools the Pros Use [100% off] Worth $99!
“Is there anyone so wise as to learn by the experience of others?” – Voltaire
Basic front end web development isn’t terribly hard to learn. It can be tricky to remember all the things you learn, but after you get comfortable with the code, what comes next? Many developers spend time optimizing code and trying to make it perform better. A lot of time is spent making things work, simplifying functions, making things faster and eliminating confusion. Most developers miss one of the most important parts of development. Optimizing YOURSELF as a coder.
Many companies wish they knew what would make their developers happier and more productive. Putting in place agile software development methodologies helps a lot, but what about beyond that? Is there anything you can do as an ambitious developer to wipe the floor with the competition? Yes, there is.
There are many developers making 6 figures in web development today. This doesn’t happen over night, and we’ve never heard of a get-rich-quick scheme in web development, but given enough time and best practices, it is definitely possible. It takes skill, talent, ambition, but it also takes speed and efficiency. It takes building upon the shoulders of giants, people who have already done what you’re trying to do, and doing it better. Finding a better way is what makes programming fun and challenging. Gladly, making use of these resources and becoming one of the best developers out there is largely free, enjoyable, and is only a matter of time. If you have the passion to get there.
Whether you’re fresh out of one of Udemy’s best intro to web development courses, or have been doing it for a while, you can always take it to the next level. Inside this HD video course, you’ll find the tools to do just that.
I am so excited that you’re looking at what it takes to become a top web developer and advance your skills. I will get right to the point. Inside this course, you will learn:
- The difference between “front end” and “back end” web development.
- Why Google is a developer’s best friend, even though it seems so simple.
- The best place to find programming answers from the top developers
- How to talk directly to the developers who invented the open source libraries you’re using, live in real time
- How communication is critical in day-to-day operations and growing quickly as a developer
- How social media is a powerful tool in getting information, connecting with the industry and staying on the cutting edge of your field
- How to use annotated screenshots to eliminate misunderstanding and make your point visually
- Discover a handful of chrome tools that make you more productive and less frustrated
- Find out how Twitter’s bootstrap framework can make your own prototypes and projects look great with no design experience
- The best way to get free sharp icons that load fast to use in any new or existing web project. They scale well too, even on mobile devices
- What tools to use to optimize and monitor servers and applications from Yahoo and others.
- How to test Internet Explorer natively (even old ones) with free tools from Microsoft
- Productivity hacks and personal shortcuts I currently use as a professional developer
We cover all this and a lot more inside, and will be expanding content to cover new topics in the near future. We are most interested in adding content that you specifically request, because we find it provides the most value to you. Simply let us know and we’ll make new videos on the subject you want to know about if we can.
More than 4 hours of video on leveling up your skills as a programmer, you’ll have access to the course discussions, where other students ask questions and instructors answer, usually in a matter of hours to help you with anything that doesn’t make sense or to provide more information on anything related to the course topics. Please feel free to ask questions, help answer questions if you want, and we’ll learn together.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the course, Udemy offers a 30 day money back guarantee, so you have no risk taking a course you don’t love and get a lot out of. No pressure at all. Either you learn a lot of great tips and tools to use and improve your skills or you shouldn’t have to pay. That’s how strongly we feel about the material in this course and that it will help you with your development journey.
Thanks for taking a look at this course, and please enroll now to get started!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/web-development-tools/?couponCode=FBSTUDIO
Share with your friends :