Udemy – Negotiation: A Practical Guide to Negotiating [100% off] Worth $108
This course could save you $1000s in just a few minutes – if you’re buying a house or car, or deliberating contracts for production or recruitment negotiating is a valuable skill that you definitely need to master.
Chris Croft is an international speaker and widely published author, who’s been teaching Negotiating skills to companies for over 20 years. He’s taught all over the world, as well as online, and has an entertaining and practical teaching style. This course is guaranteed to keep you engaged and amused, and teach you life changing skills for home and work.
He covers everything you need to know from preparing and planning, getting past your own excuses and worries, opening the conversation, creating win/win situations, and closing the deal having got a brilliant price. It looks at lots of real life examples (some of which will definitely get you laughing) and gives practical tools you can use right away to get better results.
The course overview includes:
- Planning your toolkit
- Setting your Walk Away Point
- How to make a suitable Opening Offer
- Tradeables – what they are and why they’re vital
- Common techniques that will be used against you – and how to combat them
- How to rid yourself of excuses and worries around negotiating
- Simple phrases that will get you a brilliant price
- And lots lots more!