Udemy – Negative Words To Avoid For Hypnotic Persuasion [100% off]
In this course titled ‘ Negative Words To Avoid For Hypnotic Persuasion And Influence ‘ by Pradeep Aggarwal , you will learn to avoid certain negative words like ‘ But’, ‘IF’, ‘ TRY ‘ , ‘DON’T’ etc in your daily life and use it for your advantage if you are in the field of sales, marketing or even writing .
You will learn why these words are dangerous and how it can cause problems in your personal and organisation goals . By taking this course you will learn to change and modify these negative words to your benefit and help you enhance and improve your influencing and persuasion skills tremendously.
This course contains 12 lectures and 30 minutes of content using videos only.
This course contains
- Introduction To The Course
- The First Word To Be Avoided – ‘But’
- Why The Word ‘But’ is dangerous and negative
- How to use the word ‘but’ to your advantage hypnotically
- The First Word To Be Avoided – ‘Try’
- Why The Word ‘Try’ is dangerous and negative
- How to use the word ‘Try’ to your advantage hypnotically
- The Third Word To Be Avoided – ‘IF’
- Why The Word ‘IF’ Is Dangerous And Negative
- Other Words To Be Avoided ‘Don’t’ And ‘ Not’ And ‘No’
- Relaxation Techniques Using Self Hypnosis
- Summary Of The Course