Udemy – Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Foundation Training [90% off]
Discover how to make team collaboration more effective and productive with Learn SharePoint Foundation 2013.
During this 10-hour online video training, a professional instructor will introduce you to SharePoint Foundation 2013 and the program’s useful features for maximizing team communication.
You’ll start with the basics.This includes navigating through the SharePoint interface, creating your
own site, and adding content to your SharePoint site.
With Learn SharePoint Foundation 2013 you will also:
- Discover how to work with user groups and permissions to ensure proper access control.
- Learn how to use SharePoint with other Microsoft Office applications.This includes exporting and importing data from Microsoft Excel.
- Find out simple ways to create libraries and lists to keep your content organized.
- Manage challenges that arise from team members using different versions of a file by exploring options for checking in and checking out files.
- Explore how to work with pages, web parts, adding a project calendar, understanding metadata and more.
This course is ideal for those new to SharePoint or those who are looking for more advanced knowledge.
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged.