Udemy – Microsoft Outlook 2016 [100% off] Worth $149!
This course on Outlook 2016 is in different modules format. Each module will be discussing an important feature of Outlook 2016. We will start with Course Highlights of Outlook 2016 followed by an Introduction to Outlook 2016 and Learning how to start outlook from your system. Then we will move on to discuss some important features in details as follows:
- Outlook Accounts configuration: Learn Email accounts, adding POP, IMAP account into outlook. Also learn to remove an account which is not required and use.
- Learning to read emails in Outlook 2016: Learn how to open and read an e-mail, customizing the inbox appearance, add detailing to inbox by adding columns, learn how to save and remove attachments from email, search particular email from the inbox and move Junk emails from inbox to the specified folder.
- Learn to Create, Send, Forward and Reply to emails: Through this Module you will learn to create an e-mail message, how you can attach the file, pictures and other items into your email, respond to the received messages, how to format the text in email body before sending an email.
- Working with Outlook Contacts: In this Module we are going to see what is address book in an outlook. Learn how to create a contact in your address book, save contact from received email, grouping your contacts for ease of use, creating new category etc.
- Use of Conditional Formatting: In this Module you will learn how not to miss particular mails from particular sender, setting visual reminder through follow up flags to indicate actions, create visual reminder by adding color categories, learn to insert folders and subfolders into your account etc.
- Calendar and Scheduling in Outlook: Get familiar with the calendar interface of outlook, how to create an appointment where only one person is involved, learn to create meeting invitation where many people are involved, create meeting from the received email, etc.
- Working on Tasks: In this section you will learn to create tasks and assign them to your contacts and also create and edit sticky notes.
- Exploring Outlook 2016: Here in this module you would learn to create backup file which you can use for transferring purpose and work with advanced outlook settings.
Through this course you will learn how to best set up and manage email, calendars, and contacts in Learn Microsoft Outlook 2016. You will also learn in detail about the steps and procedures to add account into outlook, add contacts into address book, create and send emails, create meetings, tasks, and work on calendar and customize and manage your inbox and other folders. Outlook 2016 will help you to send and receive email messages in a systematic manner.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/microsoft-outlook-2016/?couponCode=CODE7
Share with your friends :