Udemy – Meditation for Beginners [100% off]
*Course up to Date as of 8/25/15*
Are you looking for how to relax quickly by using natural relaxation techniques?
Are you interested in dealing with anxiety without the use of drugs?
Do you want to learn how to reduce stress?
Meditation is the single best thing you can do for your mental, emotional & physical health.
When you watch the video above, you will understand why it’s important to learn to meditate. Not only for relieving stress and feeling better, but also for improving your physical health!
This is a Complete Meditation for Beginners Course that will teach you exactly how to meditate properlyso you can relieve anxiety & stress and experience more peace, relaxation and better health. All with a small time investment, starting with as little as 1-5 minutes per day and gradually building to about 20-30 minutes per day.
This course will walk you through specifically why, how, when, where and exactly what you need to do to master meditation.
It explains exactly how meditation works and how to practice meditation in your everyday life, giving you the ability to relax at will.
There are also Advanced Meditation Techniques that will help you to greatly improve concentrationand increase self-discipline.
What You Will Learn:
- How to Establish the Correct Mindset for Meditation
- How to Clear the Obstacles to Meditation: Eliminating the 7 Most Common Myths
- How to Prepare for Effective Meditation
- How to Overcome All the Common Distractions & Obstacles to Meditation
- How to Meditate Effectively by Understanding & Applying the Key Attitudes of Meditation for Deeper Practice
- How to Practice Meditation in Your Everyday Life for Greater Peace & Daily Relaxation
- How to Meditate for Beginners
- How to Deal with Anxiety – in Meditation & Day to Day
- How to Correctly Develop a Consistent Meditation Practice
- How to Practice Meditation the Easy Way
- How to Practice the 4 Main Types of Meditation
- How to Sharpen Your Concentration for Greater Mental Clarity & Focus
- How to Establish Trust for Better Meditation & Greater Peace of Mind
- Mindfulness Meditation Techniques for Daily Relaxation & Greater Self-Awareness
- Guided Meditation: “Your Journey to Peace & Stillness”
Why You Should Take This Course:
- Greater Peace & Relaxation
- Increased Clarity of Mind
- Better Mental, Emotional & Physical Health
- More Mental Discipline
- Increased Concentration & Focus
- Enhanced Creativity
- Decreased Stress
- Increased Productivity
- More Self Confidence
- Greater Self-Awareness
- Greater Spiritual Awareness
- Reduced Stress & Anxiety
- More Happiness
- Make Less Mistakes at Work and in Your Social Life
- Increased Mental Strength & Mental Toughness
- Greater Intuition
- Better Organizational Skills
- Faster cognitive functioning
Why Learn from Me?
- I didn’t learn meditation easily, I struggled with anxiety and meditation for years before learning what I was actually doing and how to do it correctly.
- Practicing and teaching meditation for 12 years.
- My instruction is simple, straight forward and provides practical ways to get started immediately.
- Most teachers teach meditation from one narrow meditation perspective, like only focusing on Mindfulness Meditation or Zen Meditation. Since I’ve used all types of meditation techniques as well as studied NLP, Hypnosis, Peak Performance as well as the scientific side of meditation, I provide a platform that will allow you to understand and better utilize any meditation techniques that you encounter.
- Short, Crisp Lectures – I take out everything that isn’t necessary. No more watching 15 minute lectures only to get 5 minutes of actual content.
Some Questions This Course Answers:
- Is it really worth it to learn to meditate?
- What can you attain by meditation?
- Why is it so hard to meditate?
- What is meditation?
- What does meditation do?
- Does meditation work?
- What are some best practices for meditation?
- How effective is meditation?
- How do I start a meditation habit?
- What are the benefits of meditation?
- How do I meditate?
- Does meditation help in dealing with anxiety?
- What happens in the brain during meditation?
- Do you need to silence your mind to meditate?
- How can I learn to live in the present?
- Does meditation actually help to relieve stress?
- What are some relaxation techniques for anxiety?
- What is the difference between thinking & meditating?
- What are some proper meditation techniques?
- Can children meditate?
- Are the benefits of meditation proven scientifically?
- Does it take years to receive benefits from meditation?
- Do you need a teacher to learn meditation?
- Is meditation a religion?
- Is meditation unproductive?
- When is the best time of day to meditate?
- Am I doing this right?
- Should I meditate with my eyes open or closed?
- How do I know that I’m really meditating?
- Is meditation different from hypnosis?
- How long should my meditation sessions last?
- Do I need to use a Mantra to meditate?
What Should You Do Now?
Give the course a chance to help you relieve stress and live more peacefully by enrolling today. Meditation can truly change your life, it did mine. I’m looking forward to seeing you on the inside if you choose to enroll.
Share with your friends :