Udemy – Manage Information: Windows 10 File Explorer & Google Search [100% off]
Information. It runs our lives. But what if things were turned the other way around…
This is a course about Information — your Information.
More specifically, this is a course about Information Management.
What’s that? you might ask.
To me, Information Management defines three tasks: Search, Storage and Retrieval.
Here’s how it works.
From out of seeming chaos (i.e. your computer disk drive or the Internet) you Search for and begin to organize Information. But you typically only do this once, because the next step is to Store that Information into well named data structures (i.e. Directories and Files) — that support easy access. The next time you need the Information there is no need to Search again since the Information you need has been Stored for easy Retrieval.
This course begins with Windows 10 Information Search, Storage and Retrieval using File Explorer. This section of the course is Windows specific and addresses the following topics:
- Windows 10 Application Search and Pinning
- Overview of the Windows 10 File Explorer
- Manageable Directory Structures and File Naming Conventions
- Data Management Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- File Name and File Type Searches with File Explorer
The second half of the course addresses Internet Information Management using Google to Search and the Chrome browser Favorites feature to Store an Retrieve Information. This section includes information on Basic and Advanced Google Search along with introductory information on more advanced Search result Storage and Retrieval .
This section of the course is operating system agnostic and addresses the following topics:
- Basic Google Search
- Advanced Google Search
- Managing and Using Chrome Browser Favorites
That’s it. Short and sweet.
- If you’re just going to buy your 200th Udemy course and then store it away and never watch it, why not buy this short and cheap course?
- If you’re actually going to commit to watching the next Udemy course you buy (i.e. this one) why not buy a short one (i.e. this one) that you’re likely to complete.
- Okay, here comes a bit of a stretch… If you’re willing to buy this course and watch it… please leave a fair and honest review.
That’s it for your part.
So, what’s our part of the contract? you might ask. Because you’ll notice I have a partner this time out. John Hesnan of Galway, Ireland.
How about if we offer:
- Quality information delivered in a clear and well-paced manner at a reasonable price
- Exemplary student support after you purchase the course
Sorry, that’s all you get this time… wait a second… that’s everything we have to offer! Argh! Not again!
Seriously, take the course and see if it teaches you something. If not, there’s always the Udemy 30-day money back guaranty to fall back on. Argh! Not that!
Share with your friends :