Udemy – Make Money Teaching on Udemy [100% off] Worth $149!
Teaching on Udemy can be a rewarding experience, both in terms of personal satisfaction – knowing you are helping students learn essential skills, but also in monetary terms. This course will teach you how, within a very short space of time (and using free tools) you can create your first Udemy course and start making a monthly passive income.
Learn How to Quickly Create High Quality Udemy Courses and Earn a Monthly Passive Income
- Create high quality Udemy courses quickly.
- Learn how to easily brainstorm course ideas, and use those brainstorming sessions to structure your course.
- Earn a monthly passive income from your courses.
- Learn from an ex-school teacher, with over a decade of online teaching experience.
- While your instructor is quite new to Udemy, he did go from zero to over $3,000 per month within 3 months on Udemy.
- Use the same tools that professionals use, absolutely free for the first month.
- Learn how to promote your courses using free resources.
- Learn how to get lots of students quickly, and the importance of social proof on Udemy.
- Learn the best way to link to your courses to ensure you make the maximum royalty per sale.
- Learn how to price your courses for maximum sales.
Become an online Instructor on Udemy
Udemy is an established online training platform with over 6 million students from 190 countries worldwide (Udemy had 213% increase in student numbers in 2014). Udemy offers over 25,000 courses taught by more than 14,000 instructors. Oh, and did I tell you that the average instructor makes over $7,000 income?
This course takes you by the hand and guides you through the design and implementation of your very own Udemy course.
We’ll start off by taking a look around Udemy, what they offer and how you can identify areas you might want to cover in your own course.
I’ll then introduce you to the tools you will need for the course, including the trial version of Camtasia Studio. You’ll have 30 days to use the trial, which should be plenty of time to get your first course up and running.
We’ll then brainstorm the topic we want to teach by mind-mapping, and then turn that mind map into a skeleton structure for your course.
Once that’s done, we’ll take a look at the various lecture formats you can choose from. You’ll also learn how to create quizes to let your students self-test as they go.
Since Udemy prefer video format lectures, that’s what we’ll cover. You’ll learn how to create screen capture video tutorials, and then edit and upload them to build your course.
After you go through the final steps to upload and submit your course, you’ll learn some easy ways to promote your course and the best price to charge.
This course is suitable for anyone with a desire to teach, no experience required.
By the end of the course, you will know how to design a comprehensive, quality course and then record and edit high quality instructional video lectures. Using Udemy’s intuitive instructor tools, you’ll be able to upload your course and promote it using your own coupon codes. The best part of all is that Udemy will also be promoting your courses for you.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/make-money-teaching-on-udemy/?couponCode=FACERVU