Udemy – Make Amazing Intro and Background Music – For Entrepreneurs [100% off]
It’s time that you step up your projects with amazing background and intro music that you made yourself! This course shows you how to do that so you never have buy licensed music again. And YOU DON’T HAVE TO HAVE ANY MUSICAL TALENT WHATSOEVER!
- Are you tired of searching music libraries for the perfect song for your project?
- Would you rather have FULL rights to your own music rather than pay licences for others songs?
- Do you wish you could write music, but think you have no musical talent?
- Do you want to have the satisfaction of knowing that the music you attached to your project is your own?
Just follow my steps and I’ll show you how to make your OWN music for your projects, videos, presentation, etc.. It’s easy, and you DON’T have to be a musician to do it!
For PC Only. A separate Mac course will be coming soon using Garageband.
You do not need ANY experience as a musician. We go over some very basic concepts with some very easy software, that will get you professional results. I’ve been a musician for 25 years and what you will be learning in this course, ANYONE can do.
You will learn:
- How to create a catchy beat that’s perfect for the project you are creating
- How to arrange a song so it enhances your project, rather than distracts from it
- How to make adjustments to your music like the pros do, to make it sound radio ready
- How to make your song into an MP3 so you can use it in virtually any software
- How to come up with ideas from scratch and turn them into a full song
- And much more…
Enhance your projects now!
It’s time you starting writing the perfect music for your projects instead of searching for it. You CAN do it and I’m here to help you. Feel free to message me anytime throughout this course if you are stuck or have a question. I’m an official Udemy Level 3 Responder so your questions will get answered fast.
Oh, and there’s no risk. This course has a 30 day money back guarantee. So give it a try! See ya on course.