Udemy – Learn To Speak “Medicine” And Start Your Healthcare Career [100% off]
Have you always wanted to start a career in healthcare?
- Did you know that healthcare is one of the largest businesses in the United States, accounting for 17.1% of the GDP, or 2.87 trillion dollars?
- In nursing alone, it is estimated that there will be a need for 1.05 million nurses by 2022?
- The average yearly salary for a nurse is $68,900 per year?!
Do you want to createapps and Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR) programs?
- Healthcare spent $3.8 billion in 2015 for EHR alone!
- There is now a renaissance in creating medical programs – it is estimated that healthcare is at least 10 years behind in all other industries in using electronic data
Learning how to understand and speak medical terminology is a fundamental first step for entering the world of healthcare.
What you will learn in this course
- Fundamentals of how to use medical prefixes, suffixes and root words
- Anatomical directions
- Common medical abbreviations
- How to read and write a prescription
- A brief overview of human anatomy, diseases and treatments
How is this course different?
- You will learn by immersion – not by memorizing rules! By listening to over 4 hours of basic anatomy, diseases and treatment you will learn how medical terminology, the language of healthcare, is used in conversation and how it is pronounced by an experienced speaker.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/learning-medical-terminology/?couponCode=Whats+up+doc?
Share with your friends :