Udemy – Learn Speed Reading & Time Management From Scratch [100% off]
Speed reading is any of several techniques used to improve one’s ability to read quickly. Speed reading methods include chunking and eliminating subvocalization
Whether you’re hitting the textbooks in philosophy class or reading the morning newspaper, reading can feel tedious. Train yourself to speed read to get through these tasks much faster. Reading faster does lead to less understanding, but with practice you can overcome some of this effect.
- Take a break every 30–60 minutes. This will keep you focused and reduce eye strain.
- Analysing and changing your reading can become difficult because you start focusing on your reading techniques rather than understanding the text. Make sure you’re not reading too fast and you properly understand what you have read.
- Practice in a quiet, well-lit environment. Use earplugs if necessary.
- If you can’t improve your reading speed, have your vision checked.
- Read important texts when you’re alert and well-rested. Some people function well in the morning, while others think better in the afternoon
Time management is the act or process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity.
In this course you will learn various practice exercises related to speed reading and time management.
Share with your friends :