Are you nervous about speaking English in front of an audience?
Do you have a good command of English, but feel like your presentation skills may be lacking?
Would you like to learn how to sound more natural when presenting in English?
Are you presenting at a conference or meeting, and want everyone to understand your concepts?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then you will benefit from this course!
Only the latest course from ELT Online, “Effective Presentations for English Language Learners,” will provide you with techniques; as well as key expressions and vocabulary to deliver an effective presentation in English.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Effectively Deliver a presentation in English
- Use expressions for describing visual aids
- Take control of the Question and Answer Session following a presentation
- Use knowledge of pronunciation to speak with a more natural pace and tone
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your own presentation
And, ELT Online will give you more support outside of the lectures:
- Quizzes and Supplemental Handouts will ensure that you retain what you have learned.
- Discussions to connect your learning to the real world.
- Post your questions about Presenting in English and receive an answer within 48 hours.
- Like our Facebook Page: “I Love Presenting in English” to get daily tips and interact with other English Presenters.
- Upload your presentation to YouTube (maximum 15 minutes), post a link as a discussion, and get personalized feedback on your presentation from the instructor within 72 hours.
ELT Online has trained thousands of teachers in teaching English, and now students can benefit from that expertise.
Enroll NOW, and start delivering effective presentations in English!
Once you enroll, you will have access to all future lectures in the Bonus Section. Hurry, because the price of the course will increase every time a Bonus Lecture is added!