Udemy – Introduction to Sales [100% off]
The Introduction to Sales course builds on the important role that the sales function plays and describes how marketing and sales relate to each other.
It outlines the roles and responsibilities of a sales department, what makes for effective sales, and the trends affecting sales today.
The course also provides insight into the importance of the sales cycle and how it affects sales planning and business development.
Target audience for this course are all who want to gain knowledge in basic sales techniques and anyone who wants to develop or refine their existing sales knowledge and skills.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- distinguish between the roles of marketing and sales,
- match the key competencies to how they contribute to success in sales, and
- recognize the effects recent sales trends have had on the buyer-seller relationship.
You will also be able to:
- recognize the differences between organizational and consumer buying,
- recognize the benefits of understanding consumer buying behavior, and
- use the stages of the sales cycle.
You will have video lectures, exercises, quizzes, practice and a small optional project if you want to put your skills to work and do more with the knowledge you will receive.
Thank you and see you in the course!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/introduction-to-sales/?couponCode=SALE101F