Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have delivered on time!
Whether you are a scrum master, product owner, team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand what makes scrum tick, this is the place to start. If you are preparing for a scrum master certification or other scrum certification, this class is for you.
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of Scrum – The exact events, roles, rules and artefacts used to deliver a project using scrum along with the history of Scrum.
- Scrum Certification Preparation – A summary of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and frequently misunderstood points around Scrum that have been in past Open Assessment exams.
- The facts based on the Scrum Guide – The correct terminology and use of Scrum is essential to mastering it
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas from the scrum guide.
The course is roughly 1:45 mins in length
Each section features an overview of Scrum followed by a summary of key exam and industry frequent misunderstandings from the scrum guide.
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- You will have confidence in accurate Scrum teaching – You will be confident that you have learned Scrum as the founders intended
- Confidence in preparing for a Scrum Certification – I teach you everything you need to gain confidence and then guide you to the Scrum Open Assessment practice test
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/scrum-certification/?couponCode=pwrscrmfree
Discount Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/scrum-certification/?couponCode=pwrscrmbbhf9