Udemy – Hypnosis – Develop Emotional Stability With Self Hypnosis [100% off]
In this course titled ‘Hypnosis – Develop Emotional Stability With Self Hypnosis‘ By Pradeep Aggarwal , you will learn –
What is Emotional Instability?
- 1) Emotional Instability means a minor event triggers an extreme emotional outburst – extremely angry, extremely ecstatic, extremely agitated and violent, or extremely sad and suicidal.
In other words it means intense mood swings.
Problems of Emotional Instability:
- 1) Unstable Intense Interpersonal Relationships
- 2) Unstable Self-Image (“Who Am I?”)
- 3) Unstable Life-Goals (“What Do I Want In Life?”)
- 4) Irresponsible Behavior
- 5) Inappropriate Or Intense Anger
- 6) Physical Violence
- 7) Depressed Mood
Recurrent Suicidal Behavior
Self hypnosis, since ages, has helped many people overcome their mental and physical issues. It is natural, safe and effective method. Self hypnosis can help you with the problem of emotional instability.
How Self Hypnosis Can Help?
- 1) Self hypnosis helps you to relax and calm down
- 2) It has been found that by using self hypnosis people experienced improved quality of life and a lessening of anxiety and depression.
- 3) You can alter or change the psychological factors that affect your state of mind with self hypnosis
- 4) Self hypnosis helps maintain positive attitude
It is also very helpful for people who want to get over depression , anxiety , insomnia , negativity and stress.
Using self hypnosis and affirmations you will be able to develop emotional stability and become more happy and confident in your life.
This course contains a lot of exercises and more than 30 minutes of live video content designed over 7 lectures in English.
Share with your friends :