Udemy – HTML & CSS from Basic to Advance by Practice [100% off]
HTML and CSS are the languages you can use to build and style websites. People often think it is extremely difficult to make a website. That is not the case! Everyone can learn how to make a website. This course provides an in-depth look at the essentials: the syntax of HTML and best practices for writing and editing your code.
Learn to Code HTML & CSS is a simple and comprehensive guide dedicated to helping beginners learn HTML and CSS. Outlining the fundamentals, this guide works through all common elements of front-end design and development.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Basic HTML & CSS Fundamentals
- Paragraphs, Heading, Formatting, Quotations, Computer Code, Comments, Fonts
- Links, Images, Tables, Lists
- Blocks, Border
- Margin, Padding, Align
- Positioning, float, inline block
- Classes, Ids, Pseudo-Class, Pseudo-Element
- Layout, Dimensions
- Forms, Form Examples
- Navigation menu, Navigation menu examples
- Web page layout, web page layout examples
- Using just HTML & CSS to create Image slider
- Web Page templates
- Guide to complete your website
- Guide to publish your website
- Practice examples
- and much more,…