Udemy – How to Write, Design, Publish & Sell Ebooks Online for Free [100% off] Worth $199!
LATEST: Course Fully Updated For August 2015
Have you ever dreamed about becoming an author but have no idea where to get started, or fear the potential costs involved? Turn your manuscript into a real Ebook, available online to sell to the world today for absolutely zero money up front by following the steps laid out for you in this course by author Bailey Richert.
Learn how to format your Microsoft Word Document manuscript, create a professional cover, publish your Ebook to multiple online sales channels, and employ effective marketing techniques – all for free!
No prior ebook publishing, coding or design knowledge is required!
What You Get:
- 2 Pre-formatted Word Document Templates for Writing Your Ebook (1 for Kindle, 1 for Smashwords)
- 24/7 lifetime access to course content and materials.
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free.
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee.
What You’ll Learn:
- Benefits of Ebook publishing over physical book publishing
- How to predict the “bestseller success” of your Ebook title using Lulu’s online tool
- How to write your ebook without actually writing! How to start the bare bones of your manuscript by using voice-to-text techniques
- What content is appropriate to include in Ebooks for online publication, including especially hyperlinks and URLs
- Rules for formatting Microsoft Word Documents for publication on Amazon Kindle and Smashwords (which distributes to many other sales channels)
- How to research cover designs for your Ebook category
- How to create a professional and attractive Ebook cover for free using online design software
- Where to find free stock photography images for your Ebook covers
- How to price an Ebook
- Why an Ebook description’s is so crucial to its sales success and how to write a good one
- How to obtain a free ISBN for your Ebook
- How to publish your Ebook to Amazon Kindle
- How to publish your Ebook to multiple sales channels (Kobo, Scribd, Apple, etc.) at once using distribution tools like Smashwords and Draft2Digital
- How to use free online software to convert different Ebook file types
- How to price match your Amazon Kindle Ebook to other online sales channels
- How to set up your Amazon Central Author page
- Marketing strategies for your Ebook you should avoid
- Key, free sales strategies you can employ within the online publishing platforms to help you sell more Ebooks
Click the “take this course” button, top right, now … and become an actual Ebook author today!
Bailey Richert, Author, Entrepreneur and World Traveler